Images

Images
"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange." -Inception

Friday, April 26, 2013

New The Bling Ring Trailer!






Oh, Hermione! The full trailer for Sofia Coppola’s The Bling Ring released this week (Sidebar: What is with all the new trailers lately? I’m positively overwhelmed with all this new footage) and it shows more of L.A.’s teen set behaving badly and robbing celebrity homes.  I also caught a brief glimpse of Leslie Mann playing someone’s mom, I’m not yet sure who.  I’m still not used to Emma Watson’s American accent, I really hope it grows on me and doesn’t distract from the actual film.  The film will play in the Un Certain Regard section of this May’s Cannes Film Festival and release in June 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...