Images

Images
"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange." -Inception

Friday, July 13, 2012

Around the World in Posters: Anna Karenina, Oz: The Great and Powerful, The Hobbit and more!

(Poster: Glamour Magazine)
A epic poster for Joe Wright's Anna Karenina featuring Keira Knightley, Aaron Johnson and Jude Law.  Time for a re-read!

(Poster: Entertainment Weekly)
First poster from Sam Raimi's Oz: The Great and Powerful.  I'm really liking the look of the world of Oz. 
(Posters: Mondo)


 These limited editions posters by Mondo of ParaNorman are so creative and unique.  
(Poster: Mondo)
 There are so many official posters of The Dark Knight out there but I gotta say this one made by Jock is by far my favorite.  I would love to have this framed on my wall.  


 Will Ferrell and Zach G face off against each other for The Campaign in these posters from Yahoo Movies.

(Poster: Empire)
 I don't know how good the film will be but I'm liking the creepy/eerie look of the poster in the dinosaur profile.

(Poster: Peter Jackson Facebook)
 First poster for the lucky fans over at Comic Con to grab via Peter Jackson who unveiled it on his Facebook page.  

(Poster: Collider)
 This one is super adorable.  Who doesn't like Paddington Bear? 

(Poster: Yahoo)
 Total Recall with Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Alba and Colin Farrell all of whom I didn't know were still acting.  
(Poster: Imp Awards)

Seriously, does the world really need another Smurfs movie?  I'm only plugging this poster since it features my birthday.  

(Poster: IMP Awards)
The French poster of Fernando Meirelles' 360 with Jude Law, Anthony Hopkins and Rachel Weisz. Very circular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...