Images

Images
"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange." -Inception

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Around the World in Posters: Django Unchained, Looper, Savages and more!

(Poster: Empire Online)
No title mentioned but here's the new poster of the next film from Quentin Tarantino, Django Unchained.  

(Poster: Slash Film)
Rian Johnson's Looper where Joseph Gordon-Levitt plays a young Bruce Willis or Bruce Willis plays a grown up Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  Which is it? 

(Poster: Jo Blo)
I think I might have to break my no scary movie rule to watch the Joss Whedon written The Cabin in the Woods.  I love this poster design. 

(Poster: Cosmopolis Facebook)
Why is Robert Pattinson's name above David Cronenberg's for the Cosmopolis poster?

(Poster: BuzzSugar)
Almost didn't recognize Chloe Grace Moretz there, it's the poster for Hick with co-stars Blake Lively and Eddie Redmayne.  

(Poster: Jo Blo)
Blake Lively is also in the ensemble cast of Oliver Stone's Savages along with Taylor Kitsch, Benicio Del Toro, Salma Hayek, Uma Thurman, Emile Hirsch, Aaron Johnson and John Travolta.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the posters for Cosmopolis and Looper. I've never been a huge fan of Bruce Willis, but I think JGL is great.

    I feel like I SHOULD like the Savages poster more than I do. Maybe it's just too much for me. Although it might be one that I would like more after I had seen the movie and know who all those characters are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, I feel Joseph Gordon-Levitt is growing better and better with each film. And he's starting his directorial debut soon.

    My fav out of all the posters are Looper and Cabin in the Woods, posters that you need to look twice at.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...