Images

Images
"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange." -Inception

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Countdown to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: 11 Character Posters

One month to go and we'll be upon the final Harry Potter film, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.  Boo!  While some people are in denial, namely me, the final film promises a battle to end all battles.  Here are 11 gorgeous character banner posters stating "It all ends."  Yes, well, that might be true but I think in this case, "It is so ON" might be more appropriate.  What do you think?


The Chosen One vs. He Who Must Not Be Named.  I'll put my bets on the Chosen One



The two loyal friends to the very end, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.



The Slytherins: Professor Snape and Draco Malfoy.  Whose side are they really on?



The courageous lead the House of Gryffindor!



The Weasley Twins are right to fight, you'd better watch out Bellatrix!!



Do I spy the sword of Godric Gryffindor in Griphook's hands?


2 comments:

  1. Nice Post Sonal. I'll be sad too when the series ends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I can't believe it's been a decade since the films started.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...