Images

Images
"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange." -Inception

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Mega Poster Post: Abduction, Cars 2, The Change-Up and more!


Taylor Lautner uses his one expression on the Abduction poster.


I love this Cars 2 banner poster that's also currently serving as wallpaper on my computer.


Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman swap lives and bodies in The Change-Up.

More posters for Hangover Part II, Pirates 4, Mr. Popper's Penguins, X-Men and more after the cut.





The Hangover Part II series - Bradley Cooper and Zach G 



Ed Helms and Justin Bartha



Ken Leung and this part always makes me giggle, The Monkey.  I think The Monkey deserves a name, don't you think? I don't know why, I want to call it Elvis.  



Oh, boy, this one sounds like a winner.  Mandy Moore and Kellan Lutz in Love Wedding Marriage. *facepalm*


Woody Allen's next, Midnight in Paris, another story set in Europe.  Love the ode to Monet!


Jim Carrey and his penguins are ready in their tuxes for awards nite in Mr. Popper's Penguins.


UK poster for One Day and no, I still haven't finished the book yet.  *hides head*


The Russian banner poster (I believe so) for Pirates 4 featuring the whole cast.


I, however, also like this mermaids poster for Pirates 4.  Eerie!


Emma Stone and Bryce Dallas Howard face off in The Help.


International Spanish poster for X-Men: First Class that show some characters in costume.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...